Effective Monday November 18th, 2019 the NH Therapeutic Cannabis program is changing to allow same-day certifications.
In order to accommodate your needs, Palliativity Medical Group offers the following:
1. You may schedule an appointment during our regular business hours
(Monday through Friday 9am-5pm)
2. We will offer some Sunday availability for scheduled appointments. Due to increased incidence of patients not showing for scheduled weekend appointments, the Sunday appointments require a $50.00 nonrefundable deposit that will be credited toward your certification that day when you arrive.
3. Beginning November 18th, Walk-in appointments are available during these times:
~ Mondays from 5 pm until 8 pm
~ Tuesdays from 5 pm until 8 pm
~ (most) Wednesdays from 5 pm until 8 pm
~ Fridays from 10 am until 3 pm
~ Saturdays from 10 am until 3 pm
Our Walk-In hours will be posted on Facebook – so please make sure you check as the schedule may vary without notice.
Please contact our office for further details.
No. Receiving palliative care does not mean you’re dying. Being referred to palliative care means that you are dealing with difficult medical problems – ones that can cause pain, emotional uncertainty and personal complications for you and the people you love.
By addressing pain, reducing stress and improving comfort, people tend to sleep better and eat a bit better and stay more active. It is not surprising that their health improves – and sometimes people live longer!
NO! We support doing whatever you, your family and your primary health care team feel is right for you. Many of the patients we see are receiving treatments, such as:
- Chemotherapy or radiation for cancer
- Cardiac procedures (angiography or pacemakers, and surgery)
- Clinical trials (offering experimental approaches for your condition)
If difficult decisions about treatments arise, we can help you sort through the options. Palliative Care does not replace your primary treatment; it works to support the care you are receiving to improve your quality of life.